cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messaging issues. HTC Evo 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Text messaging issues. HTC Evo 4G

For about 4 days now, no matter where my location, I'm having trouble getting text messages and people aren't receiving messages that I've sent and the phone indicates that they have been sent. I'm not using any third party messaging apps, just what's standard on my phone. I've tries power cycling, updating phone - profile, prl ect.. and still the same problem. Anyone else having this problem, or have any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Text messaging issues. HTC Evo 4G

Wow, I'm sorry this is happening.  Private message me and I'll be happy to check the traffic on your line...to try to spot the problem.  Is it possible you have signed into Google Voice?  Some people have problems with text messaging while signed into GV.  I'll help you fix it if you message me.

Thanks

-John

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem with my phone

GrandMaster

TerrenceR19 wrote:

I'm having the same problem with my phone

which phone do you have? the original evo? there are quite a few different evo's now.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The newer one that just kame out

GrandMaster

HTC One then. everything stated above by the OP is happening to you as well? shows texts have been sent but no one gets them? etc? post your zip code and the cross streets to where you see this problem the most in case its a network issue. also post what all things you have tried so far to troubleshoot it...also are you using a 3rd party app like handcent or go sms or is it the stock messaging app?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat