Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported device error with third-party charging adapter

Journeyman

Unsupported device error with third-party charging adapter

Anyone else experiencing this?  I have been using these chargers (one at work and one in my car) since I got my HTC EVO 4G LTE almost a month ago and yesterday I started to get these errors coming up one right after another when using them.  Not only are they irritating as you know what, but even when you unplug it from that charger, there are no texts coming through until you reboot the phone!

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Unsupported device error with third-party charging adapter

Such a simple solution....BUY THE CHARGER FROM SPRINT!

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Unsupported device error with third-party charging adapter

What's the make & model of the charger? Which software version do you have in your phone? has the phone been dropped, become wet, or has it overheated?

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat