cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any info on the next latest and greatest HTC will be kicking out?

GrandMaster

any info on the next latest and greatest HTC will be kicking out?

just wondering if anyone has heard any rumor on what HTC will be kicking out next? i have been running LG for the last few devices i have owned but im still a HTC fanboy..so always wondering what they will be kicking out next

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Employee

Re: any info on the next latest and greatest HTC will be kicking out?

Nothing official yet, but I have heard rumors of the U12 "Imagine" being made available in April...I hope it's more than just a grand Poisson d'Avril!

No longer working Community Response.
GrandMaster

as much as i hate to say it LG has kind of grown on me over the last few devices.

i do however miss the ease of using a HTC device though..less digging when trying to find something in settings etc. it was just simple and to the point when it came to stuff like that.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I read HTC is making a bitcoin wallet phone and you have to pay for it with bitcoins. And google is making the squeeze gesture their new invention...huh i wish i could get that phone from Sprint.

GrandMaster

stuff like that always sounds so gimicky to me..like the old HTC 3D...remember that one? lol

Journeyman

Sadly we will never see another htc on sprint.

GrandMaster

possibly. i know the 12 (i think it was the 12) is not set up for Sprints bands..but unsure if anything from that point forward might or might not..heck i still have my M9 as a "cant sleep so i'll watch Netflix on it to not wake anyone" running off wifi and its still running like a champ..with a slightly worn battery over all these years..but still working like a boss.

Journeyman

If you notice all htc products are pulled from the site and a rep said they dont sell htc anything anymore.

GrandMaster

thats a bummer. always liked the HTC line..minus the one that backfired pretty bad that shall not be named.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat