cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call log

Journeyman

call log

Is there away to delete your call log on your sprint account?

9 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: call log

Nope.

Master

There is no way to delete your call log at Sprint.com.  I apologize if this inconveniences you in any way.

thank you

-John

Journeyman

i need some help im trying to get my call log

but i only get todays call log

Master

If you are only getting one day  what is your bill close date  if it was yesterday that is all you will have  you many have to wait a day or two for the bill to print to see last months call

Journeyman

Adding a delete button when the call log window is opened (i.e next to the print or export button) would be useful.

In the programming world that is a very simple thing to implement.

I would even put a check box for "Do Not Track Call History".

Hopefully these changes can be executed in the near future on sprint.com for managing your account.

Journeyman

I would like a way in which the call history can't be shown online also.  Sprint please make this an option for your customers.

Journeyman

I would like a way in which the call history can't be shown online also.  Sprint please make this an option for your customers.

Journeyman

Journeyman

How I see my call log

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.