cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

evo 4g connection

Journeyman

evo 4g connection

Who is y 4g all of the sudden not connecting to Sprint? Sometimes it does and then will stop and say 4g available but won't connect

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

evo 4g connection

Could you provide a little more information to look into the issue. We would need the zip code and if possible major cross streets near by so we can look for network issues in the area

Highlighted
Journeyman

evo 4g connection

76306 missile rd.

Highlighted
Master

Re: evo 4g connection

I am not seeing any outages in the area  listed.  Have you checked the coverage for your address at www.sprint.com/coverage  under the 4g tab to see if it is in building or on street.   If it is in building and you continue to have problems please call customer service. at 1 888 211 4727 so we can file a  ticket on the issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: evo 4g connection

I also am experiencing a connection problem. I do not live in a 4G area but my download speeds have been anywhere from 5Kbps - 30KBps for almost a week.My zip is 30103.I have called Sprint everday that I experienced a connection problem but I cannot get an ETR for this "outage". I also experience the same thing in another zip code : 30120 and also 30121 - same d/l speeds. I have been told over and over that my device is at fault.If my radio was bad in the device , then I would not be able to send/receive texts or make phone calls - I am no newbie when it comes to Android or Linux adn I know that either there really is an outage or Sprint has throttled my Data speeds. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Highlighted
Journeyman

evo 4g connection

YES. I always have, and most often attributed it to network congestion, or some other ghost in the machines. I'm seeing more and more posts like these, and have decided to throw in. Zip codes include 19977,19904, and several others in the surrounding area. Notably, It's not a location based problem exclusively, because sometimes, it is like it never happned. Throttling should not be done per Sprints stated policy. And I'm not that big a data user.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat