cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc evo 4g coverage out in san gabriel valley and no help from cust. svc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

why is there no 3g or 4 g coverage in the san gabriel valley la county . I've repeatedly called customer service and there no help.  I advise anyone looking to switch to sprint please do not do so at this time. There is no steady service coverage anywhere it seems and they do not have any answers. Instead of bringing out all these new phones why don't you try to fix the coverage (3g - 4G)first. And its not my area either cause before Jan 19 my phone worked fine.  I have not gotten my important business calls and lost a lot of work due to this problem. No texts, voicemails I get 2-3 days later. I can't even call customer service because my phone isn't getting any .

1 REPLY 1
Master

Here is what we need to know -Where are you experiencing the problems? Inside of your home, outdoors while driving, or inside and outside of a specific location? The best possible idea is to use a business very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it. With that information we can look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them. We discourage putting your actual home address in for privacy reasons.

Your location is just too large of an area.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat