cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc evo one

Journeyman

Re: htc evo one

I don't know what version of Netflix you are using, but they added screen rotation a looooong time ago.

GrandMaster

actually i just checked it on my phone and it IS rotating now..i just got a update a while back..then again i havent checked if it flips or not for quite a while now. i do however know that alot of apps wont flip either way..just tested 3 of those and no go. i think crackle was one of the ones that wont flip..but i got rid of that one a while back...kept buffering even while on wifi...yet no issues on netflix.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hey he's another one to see who have some info I just saw a video of the original one x playing videos and pics trough the tv wirelesly does will we have the same on the EVO version.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The EVO 3D can do this, so I be surprised if the EVO 4G LTE wouldn't be able to.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.