cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc evo one

Journeyman

Re: htc evo one

I don't know what version of Netflix you are using, but they added screen rotation a looooong time ago.

GrandMaster

actually i just checked it on my phone and it IS rotating now..i just got a update a while back..then again i havent checked if it flips or not for quite a while now. i do however know that alot of apps wont flip either way..just tested 3 of those and no go. i think crackle was one of the ones that wont flip..but i got rid of that one a while back...kept buffering even while on wifi...yet no issues on netflix.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hey he's another one to see who have some info I just saw a video of the original one x playing videos and pics trough the tv wirelesly does will we have the same on the EVO version.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The EVO 3D can do this, so I be surprised if the EVO 4G LTE wouldn't be able to.