cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overages nightmare

Highlighted
Journeyman

overages nightmare

after being a customer since 2006, I was hit by over $500 in overage charges this month.  Clearly the plan changed and doesn't fit my needs but customer service won't make a plan change retroactive to Jan.  I thought that Sprint reviewed usage and let customers know when there was a better plan to fit needs?  I'm in a state of shock over this.  was wondering if other customers have had similar experience recently.  The only thing that changed was getting a HVO shift as a present last August but my husband isn't authorised to make changes to my plan so plan was the same.

Thanks

Alicia

1 REPLY 1
Master

overages nightmare

So you got a different phone in August and you had an overage in December. Are your overage charges for minutes used of voice calls or for data? Please provide some more info so I can try to assist you better. You can also click on the OU avatar and when my profile comes up to the top right you can send a private message to me.

We need to know what plan you have and when you billing cycle cuts off and how many minutes of each category were used.

Larry ~  OKIESTRO

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat