cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone charger

Highlighted
Journeyman

phone charger

htc car chrager does not fit tight in the phone jack anyone else have this problem

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: phone charger

Ok, let me understand more clearly on this? You say it doesn't fit in the port or does it not fit tight in the port where it is loose? And did you get this charger at the sprint store or is this an after market accessory? And if it was purchased within 14 days, you may be able to go back to the store where you purchased and get a refund or exchange.

Ray

Highlighted
Wizard

phone charger

I would follow raylitherland67's suggestions.  I have the Evo3D and my HTC and non-HTC chargers all fit tightly.  Also, make sure you using a micro-USB instead of mini-USB.

Highlighted
Journeyman

phone charger

I've had multiple chargers including my old Blackberry one. Some connect more securely than others, but all of mine work. My HTC one works well, but it's funny, my old Blackberry chargers fit even better. If you buy chargers on places like eBay for $2, I wouldn't expect much.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat