cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Incoming Private and Unknown Numbers

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blocking Incoming Private and Unknown Numbers

I am getting over 15 robo calls a day from Private/Unknown/Restricted numbers. How do I block them? On the samsung you could block unknown numbers, but not on HTC. Plus Sprint doesn't offer that feature on the website. This is very frustrating, not to mention the lack of a headphone jack, but that's another thread.

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care

Re: Blocking Incoming Private and Unknown Numbers

phonefan12, thank you for contacting us. Those type of calls can be such an irritating inconvenience. In this case, since this smartphone does not include an option to block unknown numbers, you can download and install  a call blocking apps from the GooglePlay to stop getting these calls. As a last resort you also have the option to change phone numbers (You can find more information about this process @ http://sprint.co/2sjHmtE )

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!