cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Bolt Camera : Sprint Product Ambassadors

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

HTC Bolt Camera : Sprint Product Ambassadors

I have had the HTC Bolt for a little over a week. One the first day I had a soccer game that night and though this would be a good chance to try the camera. These are the photos taken at night with no filters or anything added.

Resize 2.jpg

Doing warm up the quality is still very high during movement. Grass can be seen clearly per strand and even high detail in the background!

Resize 4.jpg

Capturing the night sky at dusk is nice. Colors come in very subtle and allow for full pop.

Resize 1.jpg

Small light bubble or halo rings when lights are in the picture. But not enough to fade the picture or distract.

Resize 3.jpg

Daylight picture taken at car wash. Nature light seems to really bring the detail to the photo.

I was coming from the Samsung Galaxy S7 and if you have read my previous blogs I have always been a fan of Samsung cameras. After taking pictures with this device I believe that HTC continues it's mark to complete with Samsung.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat