cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Bolt is a failure and no one seems to care to fix it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Bolt is a failure and no one seems to care to fix it.

I am on my 3rd HTC, 1st one broke down after 2 weeks, screen was half gone. Then replaced and next one lost half the screen within a short time. I am now on my 3rd phone which will now not even turn on but can see a green light blinking that I have a message. I am over this phone and sprint just needs to replace it and stop trying to send for repairs. I am spending to much on a phone to have this much stress and frustration each month.

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care

Re: HTC Bolt is a failure and no one seems to care to fix it.

luvsports33,

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. I can understand you've been having issues with the device, have you contacted the manufacture? Have you received any updates from them? I would like to verify the options available for you regarding this issue. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!