cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Connectivity HTC Bolt

Journeyman

Re: LTE Connectivity HTC Bolt

All of the above has been tried, HTC even had me download and reinstall the ROM which changed nothing. It was defective out of the box. I was instructed by HTC to call back today and they will contact Sprint to verify my proof of purchase so I can finally send the phone in for an 8 week turnaround to be "repaired".

Sprint Social Care

Kijlou1, good to know your issue is being worked on. Keep us posted!

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm done! Called HTC today as instructed by HTC Saturday and was given more runaround. First off, the lady tried to read my notes from Dec. as most recent so I had to have her look a little further in the notes. 

I was assured that calling Monday I would speak to the tier 2 dept. and HTC was going to call Sprint and verify my proof of purchase but this "lady" wouldn't put me through to the tier two department, telling me I needed to contact Sprint and put them on a three way conversation. The guy that I spoke to Sat. assured me three times that it would be in the notes so there wouldn't be any issues with the customer service on Monday....guess what.... "Im sorry sir theres no notes in regards to that and I cant connect you with the tier two dept until you verify your proof of purchase." 

I give up, I am going to pay off the unusable phone and be done with HTC for good, I'm also not happy that because I didn't have insurance, Sprint was hands off less than a month of receiving the defective phone telling me I needed to take it up with HTC. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Kijlou1, thanks for keeping us posted. This is not how we want you to feel, let's take a closer look into this matter. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat