Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Last Look at the HTC Bolt – Sprint Product Ambassadors

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

1.jpg

HTC delivers again with the HTC Bolt.  As a whole, it feels just as swift as previous flagship models and further displays the sturdy build quality that HTC phones are famous for. With this model they also took that build quality even further and made things IP57 splash and dust proof making it a perfect fit for an even more than active lifestyle.

All the things I’ve come to expect are just where I wanted them.  The fingerprint recognition is lightning fast.  It gives me the security I need with the speed I require.  Speaking of speed, I found the HTC Bolt has all the muscle needed to fly through all my favorite apps and games.  HTC always is the right tool for the job and gives a world of power, right in the palm of my hand.

When it comes to endurance, I was also pretty impressed just how well this phone rations that very power.  Battery life my normal daily usage and still have a little juice from my drive home.  It doesn’t run too hot and always pretty comfortable when held.  This didn’t come as much of a shock, as the A9 and HTC 10 also did a great job, but like the HTC 10, the Bolt also gives you Rapid Charging which is truly icing on the cake. 

For those already familiar with HTC’s apps, you’ll see many all-time favorites returning including many of HTC exclusive toys.  Don’t forget “Hyper-Lapse” to make some cool looking videos and check out some of the new features for even more fun.  HTC One Bolt is loaded with the newest Android 7.0 Nougat, itself laced with several efficiency improvements.

Finally… for select markets, the HTC Bolt, is the fastest LTE Plus handset available.  With the power of 3X20 Carrier Aggregation you can see speeds that blazes the completion and really make the Bolt stand out.

I honestly think the HTC Bolt is a true competitor in both style and performance.  I welcome and encourage you to check out the Bolt first hand and see what you can have for yourself.  You’ll be pressed to find a better built unit and sticking with HTC often becomes legacy of awesome.  See what so many have found before and many more discover later.  HTC builds them right.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat