cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC Bolt First Impressions

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC Bolt First Impressions

The HTC Bolt has a really sweet look to it – all phones these days are about the same size but the gunmetal finish on the model I have is very cool looking.  Just after I activated my device I got stopped walking to my car by someone asking what phone it was – it just looks different that what’s available on the market.  Here is a good picture of it from the HTC website – it’s almost a matte like finish with highlights of shiny black on the edges and a ribbon at top and bottom. HTC Bolt Picture.jpg

Another feature I love is the headset – I know many are worried that there isn’t a headset jack and that you plug them into the Type- C port you use for charging – but the quality of them more than makes up for it.  They produce amazing sound and do a really good job of tuning out background noise when you are out on the streets and also when on a conference call – I can barely hear my kids, LOL.   The below graphic from HTC shows a good breakdown of the technology in the headset.HTC Bolt Headphones.jpg

Lastly, I love the battery life on this phone – it will last more than one day even if I am on it a lot.  While batteries are getting better across the board the big benefit with the Bolt is the quick charge that allows you to charge up 50% of the battery in 30 minutes!  This is awesome if you are about to head out somewhere knowing you’ll be on the phone a lot or taking and posting a lot of selfies.

That’s a quick overview of my first impressions, I’ll be back with more on the camera, screen and other features as I continue to use the phone more.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat