cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC Bolt Low Lite Camera

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC Bolt Low Lite Camera

I was up in the mountains attending a tree lighting ceremony which is always nice for memories and some great picture opportunities. So we were all gathered by the tree at night and there was some ambient light but not much. We took turns posing and taking pictures and a bunch of phones were being passed around to take the pictures. I knew the HTC Bolt camera was good but in my opinion I truly think some of the best pictures in the evening were taken on the HTC Bolt. The big display on the HTC Bolt made viewing the pictures immediately amongst friends and family fun and easy, as well. The display is so bright and the details in the pictures are great!

Adjusting the size and quality is pretty easy when you’re in the Camera simply select the slide out

Slide out button.jpg

Then tap on the size until you have it at the size and quality you want

If you really want to get fancy you can select the Pro Button

You can then use the RAW format or JPEG format and then you get more options along the bottom of the camera

The screen display is pretty amazing too. The HTC Bolt screen shows so much detail. I’m particularly impressed with the video playback. I don’t usually watch Netflix from my phone, but I was waiting for something and thought I would check it out. It was pretty awesome I felt like I was there the color and resolution are so intense and the details were so crisp.

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat