cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint refuses to unlock HTC bolt

Journeyman

Sprint refuses to unlock HTC bolt

I first initiated a request to have my phone unlocked March 16th. The agent confirmed that I met all elligibility requirements including... The phone was fully paid off, and my account had a 0$ balance. I was told my phone would be unlocked in 24-48 hours. It wasn't. Now after repeated ad

6 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Sprint refuses to unlock HTC bolt

now after additional repeated requests Sprint is telling me that they will not unlock the phone until they generate a final bill (more than a week from now). And that final bill is paid. I will gladly pay now. STOP holding my phone hostage!

Journeyman

During this process I was offered 25$ off my monthly bill for being such a "valued" customer. I will not accept bribes in the form of credits to my bill in exchange for NOT unlocking my phone. Sprint is disgusting and its operating procedures in regard to unlocking phones is unlawful.

Sprint Social Care

Hello tired_of_lies. I would like to take a look into this matter. Please reply back to the Privame Message that I sent you.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem.  I called 6 days ago...paid the balance to own my 3 phones and after 6 days, 8 calls and 10+agents and managers, Sprint is still giving me the run around. They have unlocked 2 of 3 phones and each time I call it is another 24-48 hours.  Additionally, some times I call and they say there wasn't a request made but he/she will be sure to put in the request.  I do not know where else to turn.  Any help would be appreciated

GrandMaster

are you trying to unlock the HTC Bolt or an apple phone? and if its an apple phone which one is it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Good morning jperlite, Thanks for reaching out. It's important to remember that when requesting to unlock a device Domestically the Sprint SIM must be inserted in the device and that the device must be connected to the Sprint network. If the unlock update is sent and the device does not receive the update, the device will not be unlocked. Just to verify, you want to unlock the device Domestically?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat