cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Gaming with the Desire 510

For the most part I am not a gamer on my phone. I have tablets that I will use when I am bored and want to waste time. There are times though when I find myself becoming addicted to playing games on the go with my phone. Most low priced smartphones don’t have enough power to really allow you to play any games without constant lag. The Desire 510 breaks that trend with an extremely powerful quad core processor. The downside is the low storage space so you have to be careful with some of the games that are out there. Here is how the Desire 510 put up with two of my favorite smartphone games:

Temple Run 2 – I became addicted to Temple Run 2 when my nephew showed me it a few months ago. It seems like a boring game on paper, but once you start swinging and jumping around on screen you can get hooked pretty quickly. The most important part of the game is keeping concentration and having good finger reflexes  . If you have a device that lags you will most likely fall right off the cliff or be eaten by the gorilla. The Desire 510 performs beautifully and never has even a slight hiccup. I even like the smaller size of the phone because it’s easier to hold play with one hand. I have been trying to beat my nephew’s high score for the past month but I can’t even get close. Great game on a device that allows you to take full advantage of it.

Temple-Run-2.jpg

Angry Birds Stella – Yes I am still playing Angry Birds! I have loved it since the first one came out and have played all variants that they throw out. Stella is a new game that allows you to play with different characters who have different abilities. The games vibrant colors even look good on the lower quality screen that is found on the Desire. It also handles it with ease with its quad core processor. This is my game of choice to play when my wife is trying on a bunch of things when we are out shopping. The Desire’s size also makes it the perfect portable gaming companion.

__thumb_-3-Stella-Announcement_final.png

The internal space on the Desire can keep you from installing larger games, but sometimes you can transfer them to an SD card. This phone is proof that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get the speed you need on your phone.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.