cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC Desire 510 Final Thoughts

Journeyman

The past few weeks with the HTC Desire 510 have been eye opening to say the least. I've never been one to opt for the low-cost device when looking for a smartphone. I've always been tempted by the contractal price, with the higher cost service plan and 2 year agreement. Of course that gets me the latest phone with all of the coolest features and technologies. I wrongly assumed that this was the only way to get the latest features on a really great phone.

Now, a whole new world of possibilities have opened up.

Okay that may be an exaggeration, but what's not is the fact that HTC brought plenty of premium features to the low cost HTC Desire 510 including Blinkfeed, Sense 6 and a TON of cloud storage just for being a Sprint customer. Its staggering that you could go to a Sprint store, spend a little over $200 for a brand new smartphone, and own it outright with no purchase contract added to your account. Especially when you find out it gives you many of the same great features of the $600+ smarthphones on the market.

Overall, this is a nice device for the budget concious consumer that has the build quality we've come to expect from HTC. Consumers will be able to take advantage of everything from BlinkFeed to HTC Advantage and the Google Drive offer. For more details on these features and many many more you should visit: HTC Desire 510

Thanks for reading,

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.