cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC Desire 510

Journeyman

Are you looking for a low cost device, that doesn’t skimp on the performance, or software features? Then you should look no further than the HTC Desire 510. This is a quality built phone with cool features like HTC’s Blinkfeed! With 4GB of onboard storage and a MicroSD slot for expandable memory, you’ll be able to store all the pictures the 5MP camera can snap, and all the Full HD 1080P videos you can shoot! Of course a company like HTC didn’t stop there with the storage options. They also included 15GB of cloud storage with Google drive for two years just for being an awesome HTC customer.

device_145x250_c.png

Sprint.com

This device is perfect for people that don’t want to spend the massive amounts of cash on the newest flagship device, but still want a quality smartphone. In my first couple of weeks with the device, I’ve noticed the UI zips the different home screens, and the apps fly open and shut with no lag. I’ve had some VERY expensive phones that can’t say the same, even in their first few days. The Desire leaves you wanting for nothing in a smartphone.

Throughout the next couple of weeks, I’ll try to highlight some of the devices best features, my favorite apps and maybe a picture or two I’ll hopefully be able to answer any questions about the device, and show off an accessory or two as well! Sprint is offering this fantastic device in deep navy blue for $0 down on easypay, and $0 for a subsidized contract. However, this phone is only $216 total! A very affordable device that packs a punch.

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit HTC Desire 510

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.