cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: User Reviews of the HTC Desire 510

Sprint Product Ambassador

talking-head.gif

When someone is trying to make an informed decision about a purchase, they often turn to reviews, and that is no different when considering a cellphone.  People can often be the best sources of information for a prospective buyer, and will be brutally honest about a phone's strengths and weaknesses.  We wanted to take a look at some reviews of the Desire 510 by folks that know best, the users!

4 / 5

4 / 5

wow

I was using the Samsung gs3 ... Then switched to this phone. Glad I did this phone way better for a great price!

4 / 5

4 / 5

great product

Very nice phone i receive it today, it worth it for it price, my wife has the s3 cannot tell the difference does the same thing . Does not have a flash but the pic quality is great

5 / 5

5 / 5

Amazing phone

I have had this phone for about a month and its just amazing! Battery life is super long, lasts me about a day and a half! Camera is ok even though there is no flash....super fast! Feels faster than an iPhone truthfully! Great htc software and just a perfect phone......If your looking to upgrade from the other boost phones, please do, it is worth the money and you wont be upset about your decision !

5 / 5

5 / 5

Phone and customer service

This phone had great features I've had all kinds of phones even the iPhone I like this phone better then all the phones I've had in the past its a little bigger but very slim and can fit comfortably wherever you're Stashing it !:-) and my phone plan is very affordable

5 / 5

5 / 5

AMAZING UPGRADE!

The phone is sleek and very fast. Despite the small storage it came with and the no flash, the phone kicks butt. You would never get a phone like this with a price that low. Go buy it.

5 / 5

5 / 5

very nice i loooove it

just got the phone and I am loving it! I had the LG venice and compared to that this phone is awesome! battery life is great..only thing i could complain about this phone is that there is no flash on this phone but the pictures come out good considering there is no flash!!!!!! if you buy this phone make sure you get a sim card for additional storage phone only has so much storage

4 / 5

4 / 5

great phone

it is a great phone. it does fill up very quickly. I'll say to get a 16 sd card as well when you buy the phone.

5 / 5

5 / 5

HTC ALL THE WAY

My first time experiencing HTC and love it. I agree the eight gigs of internal memory would be cool if it was real and a flash would be great for my evening/night time memories but overall great phone did I mention the price

5 / 5

5 / 5

This product is my fav

i LIKE THISPRODUCT BECAUSE IT IS VERY #LITT and cool

5 / 5

5 / 5

best phone

Best phone for price played will I was buying my phone the guy wss rilly useful he was cool

4 / 5

4 / 5

flash... who cares!!!!

Let me tell you I've had mutt share of "stupid smart phones" .... I've thrown them against walls, ran them over, chucked them out the car window driving in the fast lane, traded them, sold them, hated them!!! Was satisfied with LG for the most part... But this HTC ... I LOVE IT!!! BEST PHONE EVER... IT'S GOT ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES... SO FLASH I CAN TOTALLY LOVE WITH OUT IT AND I'M A MOMMY TAKING TONS OF PHOTOS... AMAZING PHONE

5 / 5

5 / 5

great product

Love this phone. Love the silent camera. Bargain price!

4 / 5

4 / 5

Desire for my htc 510

I love this phone.. coming from a galaxy 4 that had no insurance to this phone is a big downgrade but I love this phone the same! The 4.4 kitkat OS is amazing!! It was so Easy to transfer all info from old phone!!

5 / 5

5 / 5

All around great phone

For someone who had the old flip phone and upgraded to this,phone it was easy to learn. I get lost easily so the GPS is a godsend. I absolutely love this phone. Every one should have one.

5 / 5

5 / 5

Great phone

Contract phones have been killing me. I made a great choice. Phone is great has features I did not have on my previous phone

5 / 5

5 / 5

EXCELLENT

love my phone ... battery life great ,,and its fast ...Smiley Happy

4 / 5

4 / 5

HTC: Have This Cellphone!!!

I have been in the market for a 4G-LTE phone for over 6 months. Debating over whether to go with either a LG, a Samsung, or even an iPhone. Coming across the HTC Desire 510 was like hitting the lottery. Having the 4G-LTE service, 4.7' display, sleek stylish design, and the 4.4 Kit Kat operating system was just too good to be true. And you know what, it's ALL true! This phone is so effortless, it made transferring info, apps, photos, music and more a breeze. Sure, it doesn't have a flash to accompany the camera feature. But, in my opinion, if you want to take camera quality photos use a REAL camera! Other than that minute hiccup this is a fantastic phone, at a fantastic price, on a fantastic service [Boostmobile / Sprint], utilizing a fantastic O.S. [4.4 Kit Kat]. I recommend this phone for sure. Samsung, LG, and Apple watch your backs!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

5 / 5

5 / 5

HTC

Done it again with a very good quality phone. I have always been impressed by HTC. Very good job on this one...

Well, there you have it, direct from the users who overall seem to be very impressed with the Desire 510, especially for the money.  This is a slick little handset especially for the budget conscious, and as the PA team has been saying in multiple blogs, offers a great package for the price.

Until next time,

The Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”