cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Need a memory boost? Consider this!

Journeyman

HTC_Desire_510_PerRight_Navy-1280x907.jpg

(source)
After a week with the HTC Desire 510, I can safely say that it is the best budget phone I have ever used.

Despire the lower price point, the phone still performs as well (or, in some cases better) than some of the

flagships on the market. With a lower price, however, comes inevitable cutbacks. Although the phone

performs quite well, the amount of available storage space is somewhat low, but HTC thought ahead,

and were savvy enough to include an expandable microSD slot for your apps, pictures, videos, or anything

else you would need stored. If you are like me, and like have backups on the cloud, but still have copies

of files locally stored, I would recommend getting something like this.http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-32GB-PLUS-Micro-Adapter/dp/B00E1XI6PS/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8...

There are other options out there, but I love Samsung's flash memory offerings. They are fast, reliable, and

durable. If you have any other suggestions on your favorite storage options, feel free to post them below!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee