cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Who is managing who?

Sprint Product Ambassador

As our smartphones get smarter, it seems we have to be smarter in managing them. I have had the HTC Desire 510 for weeks now and I must say it does a great job in managing my daily activities. In fact, I am very impressed with the battery life and the performance of this device.

Let’s face it, we all go through some sort of a ritual when we purchase or obtain a new device and in most situation this would include the purchasing of a new case to protect the device, an extra battery or an charger to help get through the day at work, school or while you are out an about your daily routines.

I personally take things a step further by managing how my device manage apps and features such as GPS, notifications, email and apps which will continue to run in the background.

However, I am impressed with how the HTC Desire 510 is managing me. For the first time in a long time, I am able to go through the day without charging my device and without the manual management of turning off my GPS and other features that are important to me when they are not in use.

Not having to focus on my device behaviors allows me to focus on more important things in my life.

Here are some screenshots of additional options which comes with this cost saving device.

Under settings within the power section you have about 7 native stock options to help you manage your device.

Screenshot_2014-10-13-23-32-16.pngScreenshot_2014-10-13-23-32-39.png

Power Saver: Optimize battery life by managing CPU power, Display, Vibration and Data Connection controls.

Extreme power saving mode: Allows the user to turn on this feature to manage battery life once it reaches a particular level.

Usage: Provides the details related to each app and feature usage.

History: Provides a graph of the Battery usage throughout the day.

Show battery level: displays the battery level in the status bar or not

Sleep Mode: Turn off data when there is no activity occurring on the device. * You can set time frames as well.

Fast boot: Allows the device to start up and shut down quickly

With these many options, you can do a one-time setup to allow your device to manage your daily behavior on the device as well as you.

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.