cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with activation

Journeyman

need help with activation

Hi

I have purchased desire 510 from amazon currently aM in India . Need to know can i use this phone here ,is desire support gsm connection ,

I have followed the way which Sprint care has istrected ,but still phone says invalid SIM card

Request all to please help me on it

2 REPLIES
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: need help with activation

Hello Jaffer, did you have the device unlocked by Sprint and did you do a profile update prior to you leaving the US? If not, it sounds like this could be your issue. Typically, this is done prior to traveling outside of the US to allow the device to receive the unlock command.

LS

Master

Re: need help with activation

Jaffer,

Thank you for posting! To unlock your device for international use you'll need to contact Sprint Worldwide Care. Worldwide Care can be reached via chat or email from sprint.com/swwsupport or by calling 888-226-7212. Additional information on our international unlocking policy can be found at sprint.co/1jG1hW2

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!