cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Desire 510

Sort by:
HTC Dot view is one of the most exciting smartphone case I have yet to see so far. The Dot View case is more than just something to protect your phone it also come with functions that allow you to take a call, reject calls, receive e-mail and text notification with out opening the case.  On the high end HTC phones all you need to do to take a call is swap your finger across the case, with the HTC  Desire 510 it works a little different, because it's a mid grade phone it doesn't have all the feature as the high end phone, just tap power button to turn case off and on, long press power button to take a call or to hang up, to reject a call tap power button twice.  On incoming calls the caller name and number scroll across the case and it also show you the time and weather.  It also offers background themes or you can use one of your personal pictures for the background. Dot View gave me a cool surprise that I was not expecting 10/31/2014 Halloween, the back ground theme auto changed into a Halloween theme with pumpkins, bats and other ghostly images and 11/01/2014 it changed back to the theme I set automatically how cool, can't wait to see what it does Thanksgiving and Christmas. "Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."
View full article
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.