Did you mean: 

6/24 - HTC EVO 3D Maintenance Release - 1.13.651.7

Highlighted
Wizard

HTC EVO 3D Maintenance Release - 1.13.651.7

Enhancements/Fixes:

- Calendar entries in certain formats force close while editing

UPDATE, 6/24: There is now an application update that resolves the lock screen issue via Settings > System updates > HTC software update > Check Now. After downloading and installing the end user will need to restart their device for the fix to take effect. This application update will also be pushed to customers on 1.13.651.7 within 24-48 hrs and show up as a reminder in their task tray.

Important Notes:

- The new software version is: 1.13.651.7

- Refer to the HTC EVO 3D Maintenance Release blog for install instructions.  When manually trying to initiate the update, you may receive a message that no update is available.  Please be patient and check back later,  or you may wait until the update is automatically sent to your device.

15 REPLIES
Journeyman

Plus it took away the phone option on the lockscreen.... can someone fix this???

Journeyman

Do an HTC Update, there's a fix out there today.

Journeyman

Cool thanks!

Journeyman

Is it safe to update the EVO 3D now or will I get these issues i've been hearing about? Also something about people are experiencing slower performance on 3G. Noticing the performance numbers drop when the a speed test on 3g is done. from 1.2mbps to 300-500 kbps.

Journeyman

People with 3G issues, at least the one's I've read, had more to do with software or hardware issues.  They were able to resolve by doing a hard reset after you've installed all the updates (including all HTC updates, profile update and PRL update).  After hard reset then install speedtest and make sure your pings are under 200ms (about 150 is ideal i think) to make sure your phone is pulling from the closest tower.

There are some people however where this didnt' work, they went to Sprint and found via a RF test that they had a defective unit, so they got another one.  Most apparently have been able to resolve by doing a hard reset after installing all updates (my understanding is a hard reset won't wipe out the updates you installed)

Journeyman

I haven't done the update yet but when I do the speed test. my ping is 335ms and download is 1.47mbps. but my area does not have the best 3G signal.

Journeyman

My phone isn't finding the fixes after doing the 1.13.651.7 update. It just keeps saying "There are no available updates for your phone," and I am still stuck without the phone icon on my lockscreen.

Journeyman

My HTC EVO 3D is randomly opening apps when it isnt even being touched, I did a hard reset but it is still acting so weird is anyone else having this issue?

Journeyman

Re: 6/24 - HTC EVO 3D Maintenance Release - 1.13.651.7

I have 'Software number: 1.13.651.7' installed on my HTC EVO 3D however when I put Phone on the lockscreen, it looks fine in the preview but when I lock my phone the Phone icon is missing and will not launch Phone or unlock the screen when I try to drag the blank circle to the ring. Wasn't this supposed to be fixed in Software number: 1.13.651.7?

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.