cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/24 - HTC EVO 3D Maintenance Release - 1.13.651.7

15 REPLIES
Journeyman

I got a evo and drop it and crack screen,But the insurance send you a refurblish instead of a new one and it nothing like the new one!

Journeyman

By the date I can see that I'm a week behind everyone here lol... tried to get my phone the day it came out really I did... So the update worked and I have my phone icon back on the lock screen! Thanks for the help!!

Journeyman

Cool! Thought I was losing it because I couldn't find my phone icon to put on the lock screen.  Hope the update works.  I'm in the process of updating... will let you know.  Also, has anyone heard updating google maps on the the EVO 3D and having the internet seem really laggy after that?  Talked to a guy last night that was having this issue so now I'm afraid to update Google maps...

Journeyman

My bad, I must not have rebooted after the update. I thought it rebooted automatically after the install but I guess I was wrong because after a reboot just now it looks to be fixed. Thanks.

Journeyman

'There are no updates available for your phone.' Isn't 1.13.651.7, as I stated I'm running, the latest?

Wizard

There is an application update that resolves this lock screen issue. To get this update go to Settings > System updates > HTC software update > Check  Now. After downloading and installing you will need to restart  the device for the fix to take effect.

Journeyman

Re: 6/24 - HTC EVO 3D Maintenance Release - 1.13.651.7

I have 'Software number: 1.13.651.7' installed on my HTC EVO 3D however when I put Phone on the lockscreen, it looks fine in the preview but when I lock my phone the Phone icon is missing and will not launch Phone or unlock the screen when I try to drag the blank circle to the ring. Wasn't this supposed to be fixed in Software number: 1.13.651.7?

Journeyman

My HTC EVO 3D is randomly opening apps when it isnt even being touched, I did a hard reset but it is still acting so weird is anyone else having this issue?

Journeyman

My phone isn't finding the fixes after doing the 1.13.651.7 update. It just keeps saying "There are no available updates for your phone," and I am still stuck without the phone icon on my lockscreen.

Journeyman

I haven't done the update yet but when I do the speed test. my ping is 335ms and download is 1.47mbps. but my area does not have the best 3G signal.