Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having issues with Gameloft's 3D tittles?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey new EVO 3D users, I just got off the phone with Sprint. There are known issues with some, if not all of Gameloft's 3D games. I purchased Assassin's Creed 3D using the "3D Games" shortcut in the app drawer today. After the game is fully installed and I attempted to play it, it crashes on the "Loading ..." screen.

According to a Sprint rep, Gameloft is aware and will be updating the affected titles, however, you will only be prompted when you attempt to play. No ETA on the update. I've requested a refund.

Hey new EVO 3D users, I just got off the phone with Sprint. There are known issues with some, if not all of Gameloft's 3D games. I purchased Assassin's Creed 3D using the "3D Games" shortcut in the app drawer today. After the game is fully installed and I attempted to play it, it crashes on the "Loading ..." screen.

According to a Sprint rep, Gameloft is aware and will be updating the affected titles, however, you will only be prompted when you attempt to play. No ETA on the update. I've requested a refund.

Anyone else having trouble with this or other Gameloft 3D titles?

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Master

I purchased and am downloading Asphault 6 right now on this test Evo 3D.  Once it's done, I'll tell you if it works...15 or more minutes until I can test it for sure.

Highlighted
Master

The game downloaded and failed to install 2x and so I believe there definitely is a problem.  I am sure there will be another update soon, but for now I was unable to download and install Asphault 6.  I hope that answered your question.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey there.  Thanks for confirming that there are issues. Your feedback is much appreciated.  If you find out anything more, please come back and add to the thread.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Journeyman

Bought Asphalt 6 3D on the '3d games' app that came with the phone, game downloads, took forever to update - gets past the intro video and crashes to home screen for me. uninstalled and reinstalled once, same effect.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sounds like there are definately issues with those games. Come back and post if you learn anything new on this topic.

Thanks for contributing to the thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I purchased Asphalt 6 and the Golf game for my new HTC EVO 3D (which is awesome btw). It tried to install from the road but the download froze and it said I needed a WiFi connection to download it. I tried from home through Wifi.

When the games start, either they close after the intro movie, or it says it is not a valid copy   I tried removing and installing from home with Wifi.. same thing.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat