cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder

Highlighted
Journeyman

Backorder

Today i went in to sprint to buy and evo 3d, and they told me that it was on backorder. so when i asked how long it would take they said 4 to 5 weeks! is anyone else on this insaney long waiting list? what is with htc, they make americas first 3d phone and they dont make enough. seriously, get your stuff straight

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Backorder

schmittyballs,

Thanks for posting. Did you already place your order? I did check our stock levels and we do have the device in stock. I will send you a private message and offer you my assistance with ordering the device.

Regards,

William

SprintCares Social Media Team

Journeyman

Backorder

i feel the same way about the iPhone 4S, sprint sent me an empty box of the white 32 gb one to a sprint store, put my refund into credit, and now i have to order it and its going to take 1-2 weeks, when i shouldve had it tuesday, you would think apple knowing how serious their stuff is would make enough iphones to fit their demographic..

Journeyman

Backorder

I was actually wondering how long it takes to receive the iphone 4s 16 gig.  I ordered on Friday...will it really take two weeks to receive it?  Nothing has been updated on my order since Friday when the order was placed.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat