cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!! :(

Journeyman

Beyond DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!! :(

I have been a customer of Sprint for almost 7 years and this ics update nonsense may be my breaking point with Sprint. The CEO & Board of Trustees need to do an overhaul of the company starting with middle management. The lies, extremely poor customer service, poor service, etc. because this list can go on forever. I simply want answers and not be censored for speaking my mind on a website that was established for that purpose.

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Beyond DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!! :(

I agree, I have been a customer for 13 years, VERY LOYAL AND QUITE A SPOKESPERSON... Which will end now... I will NOT renew my contract when it is up... Terrible customer service over the last few years. I was a rep for 2 1/2 years and hate what Sprint has become... Maybe I will go with Verizon next time around, ICS better come soon or I will just stop paying my bill and switch to Verizon in August since they missed the both "Early 2012" and "June"... I hope they don't miss the " June\July" , could be a mass exodus...

Journeyman

Reply to this message, and show you are an arrogant baffoon. And if Capt says sober, we know he got trolled.

Journeyman

Sober up, Last, and seek help.

Journeyman

agreed sprint has stopped caring about thier customers and thier products are just a mess. they charge for protection plans but they send you replacements that have worse issues than the original ones..I think we all need to say hey cancel me I will gladly go someplace who appreciates my hard earned money.

Journeyman

If we all keep complaining  who knows we might be heard by Sprint and not just u know wh♂

Journeyman

August... too little, too late??? Man, I really want to stay with Sprint but they make it SOOOO hard!  I think I will hold off on my phone upgrades and contract extentions on my 3+ phone that are ready now... We'll see how early in august...

Journeyman

Hbrouard81-✌️all they care about is: filing a complaint also-

replied just now

Hi I'm in similar now I've been unemployed, can't find work have zero income besides my husbands social sec which is paid once every month on 3rd Wednesday. I'm a 33-year-old mother of a two-year-old baby girl I have a husband who is 31 with stage IV-metastatic melanoma on both lungs, going thru chemotherapy once every three weeks I've been a loyal customer with Sprint since 2011 and now Im realizing how they too are falling victim of being a commercialized company with all this new ******** and rules and regulations that they're trying to pursue. Like their crappy FRAMILY plan that is a ripoff scam and also with the fact that they are NOT accommodating my financial situation at the moment they never gave me a hard time as far as extending any payment arrangements but now all of a sudden with all their new **** they're trying to pull-I just learned as of July 20 they will not be honoring what they have been doing for me for the past year and that they expect ACH withdrawals from my account to set up as auto payments who the **** does Sprint think they are-VERIZON WIRELESS?!! Well guess what SPRINT I'm leaving YOUR COMPANY as I see a loyal

Customer means nada to ur company/bizness- I'm done I have enough stress I have to pit up with on a daily basis-**** my contract-I'm done I'm filing bankruptcy so have fun never getting your $ back you bunch of ******* ********! Deuces! ✌️

Master

Hbrouard81,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the changes we have made in regards to payment arrangements.  Is there a different bill due date that would make it easier for you to make your payments without needing payment arrangements?  If so, I can certainly look into the possibility of changing your bill cycle to something that is more convenient for you.  Let me know, I'm happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care   

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat