cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked Screen on HTC EVO 3D and dealing with Asurion??

Journeyman

Cracked Screen on HTC EVO 3D and dealing with Asurion??

I just got my new 3D three days ago... I dropped it on the floor of my car by accident and, you guessed it, cracked my screen... I submitted a claim with Asurion and am waiting to hear from them. I've never dealt with them before though and all I keep hearing are horror stories....

My questions...

Is Asurion really that bad??

Since the 3D is so new, I should probably just get a brand new phone instead of a refurb right??

Will I get the same color?? I drove all over Western PA to find a store with one in white and would like to keep the white...

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cracked Screen on HTC EVO 3D and dealing with Asurion??

I have had very good results with Asurion.  In my situation I got a brand new phone , however it wasn't my EVO 3d, it was a Blackberry that needed to be replaced.  I have read mostly positive comments about Asurion,  One person raved about how she was treated with her Samsung Epic 4g.  I think you will be OK, Rick

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Cracked Screen on HTC EVO 3D and dealing with Asurion??

How did you submit your claim? The way Asurion works is 1. Place the call to Asurion and pay your deductible (I believe its about $100). 2. Recieve your new or remanufactured phone within a day or two. That simple. Yes they will replace your phone as the same that is on the policy (same color) being that the phone is still current. However, if Asurion does indeed have a refurbished unit on hand, you will get just that.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat