cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed with radio in EVO 3D?

Journeyman

I just made arrangements to return my week old EVO 3D and had my EVO 4G  reactivated because I was constantly placed on roaming on the 3D and rarely on my 4G.  No bars where there had been 1-2 bars on the 4G. Do they forget that a lot of us actually use the Phone Function on our devices? Oh well, they saved me $599.00 plus - I should thank them, I guess.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue my 3G speed on this phone is a joke

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is no 4G available where I live either... a really fringe area - that is why I need a strong phone - that is why I gave up several Blackberries for the EVO 4G - arguably the strongest signal grabber of the bunch, but now they come out with an inferior model... I have lobbied for many years that when they rate a phone, they should rate the signal grabbing power also... no-one does... you only find out after going through the purchasing process.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat