cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 3D - MIC issue (no one can hear me)

Highlighted
Journeyman

EVO 3D - MIC issue (no one can hear me)

Mic on my EVO 3D all of sudden stopped working.  When using the phone (calling out or receiving calls), the person on the other end cannot hear me; I can hear them fine.  Voice dial or voice recording applications, including Google search (voice option), do not pick up any sound.  There is nothing blocking the mic hole.  Anyone have similar issue?  Any help will be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: EVO 3D - MIC issue (no one can hear me)

HTC told me that it sounds like hardware issue that needs to be fixed via RMA process....

Wondering if I should just have Sprint activate my old evo 4G phone or ship it in....

Journeyman

I am having the same issues with my HTC Evo4G...the person on the other side can't hear me but I can hear them.

Master

merlay,

I am very sorry to hear this. I would recommend taking your device into a local Sprint Service and Repair center (www.sprint.com/storelocator) as they may be able to fix the mic or replace the device.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat