Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo 3D to get Jelly Bean (4.1)!

Journeyman

Evo 3D to get Jelly Bean (4.1)!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1849093

A lot of you made a lot of noise about whether or not we would get Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0), but having used 4.1 on another device, I can tell you that the move to 4.1 is a much bigger deal than the move to 4.0, particularly in terms of performance!

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Employee

The source cited is HTC's Russian Facebook page, this may only apply to devices made for/sold to parts of Europe.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

RC1024 wrote:

The source cited is HTC's Russian Facebook page, this may only apply to devices made for/sold to parts of Europe.

Awwwww.

Ah well, at least the people who make 3rd party firmware will be able to get the proper drivers and whatnot. Perhaps it will be time for me to learn how to root when one is made for the EVO 3D.

Thanks for your response!

Journeyman

Dude.. been rocking Jellybean on Evo3D CDMA since October.. get your root ON! It's BEEN out there....

Journeyman

Dude.. been rocking Jellybean on Evo3D CDMA since October.. get your root ON! It's BEEN out there....

Journeyman

Dude.. been rocking Jellybean on Evo3D CDMA since October.. get your root ON! It's BEEN out there.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat