Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Evo 3d Movies

28 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Finding Evo 3d Movies

erichamby wrote:

Wow... thank you for that.... very common knowledge.

Be helpful if i even ran anti software.... but i dont.. you know why? i know whats got a virus and what dont. so i guess my assuming works pretty well.

How do you know what does and does not have a virus? Since you seem to be already aware of both the potential for fase negatives and the recent increase in false negatives even when using sophisticated antivirus software backed up by teams of expensive research, I would love to know what method you are using for determining the safety of a given file that works so much better than antivirus software.

Journeyman

Wow... thank you for that.... very common knowledge.

Be helpful if i even ran anti software.... but i dont.. you know why? i know whats got a virus and what dont. so i guess my assuming works pretty well.

Journeyman

underseer wrote:

erichamby wrote:

Not getting a virus is not getting a virus... dont matter how they do it. its got nothing to do with the file names. I was also stating that the only file in the download is the movie file... if you dont trust that download one for yourslef geez its not that hard to prove someone wrong or not... rather than run your mouth.

I'm just trying to clear things up here. You seem to be operating on assumptions that could get you in trouble.

Malware gets produced faster than the antivirus companies can possibly generate signatures for. They get the major stuff of course, but there's always a chance you'll pick up something your A-V software cannot detect (especially botnet stuff). Just because you didn't see a "This is a virus!" file and just because your A-V software didn't issue any warnings does not necessarily mean you're in the clear.

With anti-malware software, false positive results and false negative results are both possible, but sadly false negatives are becomming more common.

[...]

Message was edited by: mapesy

Journeyman

erichamby wrote:

Not getting a virus is not getting a virus... dont matter how they do it. its got nothing to do with the file names. I was also stating that the only file in the download is the movie file... if you dont trust that download one for yourslef geez its not that hard to prove someone wrong or not... rather than run your mouth.

I'm just trying to clear things up here. You seem to be operating on assumptions that could get you in trouble.

Malware gets produced faster than the antivirus companies can possibly generate signatures for. They get the major stuff of course, but there's always a chance you'll pick up something your A-V software cannot detect (especially botnet stuff). Just because you didn't see a "This is a virus!" file and just because your A-V software didn't issue any warnings does not necessarily mean you're in the clear.

With anti-malware software, false positive results and false negative results are both possible, but sadly false negatives are becomming more common.

Master

Yes, he is. I have to now ban this account.

mapesy

Journeyman

Journeyman

erichamby wrote:

Ii love the site never had any issues with them. The only file inside the downloads in the actual video... no other files. you have to agree that you have a legit copy of the movie and you understand your only paying for the conversions... but i can see thier point.

If they did install malware as a result of you visiting the site, you would not find a file named "haxor_ur_hdeez" packaged in the movie download itself. I'm not sure I trust your assessment.

Journeyman

SickFlix & SCaprioNIU are the same person. So still just making dup posts.

Journeyman

this is only one place to find movies for your EVO 3D.   search google, you'll find it. 

Journeyman

Enjoy the ban.