cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 3D Youtube and all streaming video

Journeyman

After the new software update this morning, I'm having problems getting Youtube and steaming videos (Wimp.com, etc.)  to play.  Getting the message "There was problem while playing".  Appreciate any help with this issue.

Tags (1)
40 REPLIES
Master

Re: HTC EVO 3D Youtube and all streaming video

There may be Streaming multimedia applications receiving errors on a new software version. Send me a private message with your phone number so that I can update Media Stream HTTP RESET and I will reply a private message as to how to update Media Stream HTTP RESET on your phone.

Journeyman

Abe: Thank you for calling me back and taking me through the steps to fix this issue.  Kudos to Sprint customer service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problem solved!

Journeyman

How do you fix the issue, mine is doing the same . Thanks .

Master

I will do the same procedure as @ abe2020 if you would like.  I will private message you.

thanks

-John

Journeyman

That would be great , thanks

Master

I did refresh your device.  Please tell me if you are still experiencing any streaming issues.  Also, make sure the Youtube application is updated by going to the Android Market and searching for Youtube.  If you see "Update" you need to update the application.  If you see "Open" then you know it is already up to date.

thanks

-John

Journeyman

I updated it and still no YouTube or other media ,

Master

What happens when you try to view a video?  Do you get an error message?  Does it just load forever?  Are you trying to watch high quality videos on the 3G connection?  What applications other than Youtube are you also having trouble with?  I need more information to see what is causing this. 

thanks

-John

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.