cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo Camera Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Evo Camera Issues

I have had two of these phones and and both have had the same issue.  The camera after only a few months  will make the pictures yellow, blue, green, and or purple. Like some kind of special affect..it's really wierd.  I have tried turning the phone off and restart all aps.  I have taken the battery out and I have even went as far as not carrying it in my pocket so it won't get too hot.  I don't know what to do.  Has anyone else had this issue?  If so what did you do to fix it?  I have already replaced the original phone.  I don't live near a service center to take it in to get checked.  Any suggestions would be great!

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

HTC Evo Camera Issues

Sorry, but I do not have this issue, so I don't have any advice to offer.

GrandMaster

HTC Evo Camera Issues

try clearing the data on the camera app. when youre getting ready to take the pic does it show the different color on the screen before you take the pic or after?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat