cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Flashlight App Released!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well today while playing with my phone to see if any type of update had been released, I found out that they released 2 new widgets and the FLASHLIGHT!

The 2 other widgets released are:

• Tip Calculator
  • Notes

The tip calculatorwidget comes in handy. Yet I would have had preferred for it to be an app, and not ONLY a widget. I dont want it to take so much space from my home screen to be honest.

The notes widget, I like the "ColorNote" app better so I can live without it.

But the biggie, the Flashlight! Good old flashlight is back!To get this, you have to do the following:

1. Open "HTC Hub"
  2. Click on "Apps and Plug-ins"
  3. Dowload Flashlight
  4. Install
  5. ENJOY!

Took longer than I would have had wanted, but atleast they are here now.

Hopefully they will soon release all the apps/widgets that the EVO 4G and Thunderbolt have. Specially the battery widget!

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: HTC Flashlight App Released!

Yeah HTC Hub is updating almost every week. The new widgets have been out for a lil more then a week, and Flashlight app was shared in here by RickSpencer about 3 weeks ago.

If you need a specific widget, just ask in here and I'm sure someone will help .

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Yes, there were flashlights released before this, but they were from the EVO 4G. Now, its just official for the 3D.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat