cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone order their HTC Evo 3D on June 24th(Friday) and has no tracking number as yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone order their HTC Evo 3D on June 24th(Friday) and has no tracking number as yet?

I ordered my Evo 3d on 6/24/11(Friday afternoon) and i still haven't received a tracking number. This has never happend to me before with Sprint. I really like Sprint but I think this is unacceptable. Sprint should've at least inform their Valuable Customers if the item will be on backorder or something. Today is now 6/26/11 and still no tracking number and my bill will be higher . C'mon Sprint don't leave us hanging... ;-(

3 REPLIES 3

My guess would be that UPS might be the hold up because its on the weekend.  I have had similar when ordering late on friday's.  It doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't shipped just that they haven't updated their tracking system, at least I hope so.  Good luck, this is a nice phone

Journeyman

YES!!!! I finally got a tracking number via email ....right now the order was scanned at Louisville,KY so by all means I will receive the phone by late Monday or early Tuesday...Finally a satisfied customer. Hmm... now the next thing is the Plan

Journeyman

Thanks for the info...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat