cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Htc Evo 3D lost of signal multiple times per day and data connection too slow

Patron

Htc Evo 3D lost of signal multiple times per day and data connection too slow

Ok, so I have a contract with  sprint since Nov. 2011, one month after I sign my contract I started having this problem, I lost my signal, and my internet is so slow, I have talked with sprint almost 20 times by phone and 10 by chat, they always gave me solutions that helps for one or two day and again the problems, I have been in repairs center of spritn 2 times and they said my phone passed all the tests but I still having the problem, what is funny about is that I have four lines in the same contract and the four phones are evo 3D and magically I having the same problem in all the four phone, I asked to them to change my four phones to see if the problem is solve and they don't want to. My lawyer is looking to my contract to see what we can do and while that happen he suggested me to post this here and if they don't care he is going to send a letter to Customer Report at CBS, NBC, NY Times, NY Post, NY Daily News and we are going to complaint with the FCC beside that I will post this in my FB account that has almost 200k followers, so everyone can know that sprint doesn't give a damm  for its customer, cause  I have been in this problem for eight months calling 2 or 3 times per month, and when I call they sometimes said that their reports says that my services is working good but is not. I hope they decided to fix my problems cause somone is going to lost and isn't going to be me. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Htc Evo 3D lost of signal multiple times per day and data connection too slow

I would say report Sprint and HTC to various consumer related complaint groups. You could try calling HTC and keep complaining about their phone. That could help. Plus it's HTC's phone so they will probably feel more inclined to help you as you keep complaining but it all depends on how you speak with them. First off don't be nice to Sprint or HTC if they give you BS excuses. That let's them think they can walk all over you. Demand what you think you deserve. For HTC I answered their survey and basically told them that they suck and then they called to ask me what was wrong and how they could help. Still trying to get Sprint to help out. So are all four of your phones having the same issue? If so you have to keep annoying them about it. It's their job to provide good service. I'm not asking to be treated like royalty but actual help would be nice considering I'm paying them not the other way around.

Patron

Re: Htc Evo 3D lost of signal multiple times per day and data connection too slow

yes my four cellphones are having the same probles and all four are HTC EVO 3D

Journeyman

Keep complaining they won't help you if you don't. Ask to speak to their manager or challenge their knowledge of actual help and/or technology. That helps.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat