cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate to beat a dead horse, but WTF Sprint? ICS Update WHEN?

Journeyman

I hate to beat a dead horse, but WTF Sprint? ICS Update WHEN?

Seriously Sprint!!!!  Are you trying to drive away loyal customers?  I have been down this road before with my Galaxy tab.  So this is the 2nd Sprint device I have owned and have been promised updates and you deliver late....really really late.  I try not to QQ much about these types of things, but enough is enough.  How about a little more respect for your customers?  Give us an idea when we might get ICS.  Not that "Early August" BS.  Very upset with Sprint.  Also, hire some people that know what the hell they are talking about.  I am suprised by the lack of knowledge by some of your employees.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: I hate to beat a dead horse, but WTF Sprint? ICS Update WHEN?

Last time I asked which was last week they told me he hasn't heard of any updates coming up soon. If they aren't lying it should be at least in august if not actually "early". They will probably keep dodging your questions unless you call them and complain about the situation.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat