cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICS OTA - Finally!

Highlighted
Journeyman

ICS OTA - Finally!

Did a manual check for update and Sprint actually pulled it off 1 day early!  The update is available for those that don't know yet.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: ICS OTA - Finally!

Too little, too late. Sprint really shot themselves in the foot with their shenanigans.

This was the last straw for me. Verizon, here I come! Can't wait to be on a usable data network!

Journeyman

I tend to agree, but I can't walk away from my contract... the economy is tough enough as it is.  Verizon is just a bit too pricey.  Also... "1 day early" was sarcasm at it's finest.

Journeyman

So do you like the version, and I totally agree IT'S ABOUT TIME, it is real different than my wifes ns4g running ICS....it's going to take some getting use too.....

Journeyman

The jury is still out on what I like/dislike.  So far... looks pretty good though.

Journeyman

Me, too! Downloading now! BTW, still doesn't change my opinion of Sprint. 8 months is far too long of a wait.

Journeyman

Confirmed!!!!  I performed a manual update and was able to download/install ICS.  I agree with what everyone is saying.  "Too little, too late."  This should have been released when they first promised.  This still does not change my negative view towards Sprint!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat