cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connectivity issues! Sprint, now's your chance to keep a new customer

Go to solution
Master

Re: Internet connectivity issues! Sprint, now's your chance to keep a new customer

NWL1,
If you are speaking about the issue with the iPhone on the white screen then that could not be fixed without taking it to the store to see if there is anything that they can do. If there has been an issue with that device for 3 week and you have done all the updates/reset I would recommend testing a different device to see if you are the only one with that issue.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Internet connectivity issues! Sprint, now's your chance to keep a new customer

I'm not sure what you're talking about with iphone on the white screen.  I also don't understand how I would test a different device (since I only have one).

I was responding to the request to provide performance data, and the question (on 10/31) as to whether I was being throttled (that was never answered).

In case you didn't read the initial email, this problem has to do with poor/no data connectivity.

And it hasn't been three weeks, it has been

Thirty-five days and counting...

Master

NWL1,
Please go ahead and follow this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X so I can speak with you Privately. That way I can get access to more information and be better able to answer your question from 10/31.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat