cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it me or was the original EVO better?

Journeyman

Re: Is it me or was the original EVO better?

I can't stand it when you get a new model and some part of it is inferior to the old one! It should improve every aspect, or at least not make it worse!

Journeyman

Many more people are having the problems stated by JAFU21682.  It's easy to blame the user, but when it happens to phones straight out of the store's stock, with no added apps, etc, it's obviously a hardware or software error.  I'm now on my 4th EVO 3D, and waiting for my backordered replacement.  This particular one is completely unusable, and I just got it on Saturday.  Didn't install a single app or even set up my google account to it.  It restarts itself constantly.  It gets stuck trying to dial out, and I on the rare occasion it lets me answer a call, it starts rebooting mid-conversation.

My EVO 4g was practically flawless.  These 3D phones are junk.  Personally (though not an expert) I think it's either in the touchscreen itself or the software that runs the touchscreen.  Each of my 4 Evo 3Ds have had different problems, but I'm starting to think I can trace all of them back to the touchscreen.  I'm hoping for a recall soon.  Time for HTC and Sprint to take some responsiblity.

Journeyman

I upgraded to the new 3D and it worked perfect but then through time the screen stop being touch sensitive so it was replaced with a new 3D. From then on I have been having tons of problems with it. The phone would over heat and the battery would die fast. Most of the time it would over heat and reboot is when its doing nothing. There is something wrong deep inside due to the many times I brought it in to Sprint to get it reformatted. I am holding off just a little longer for the EVO LTE.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat