Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyone happy with their phone or is it just a complaint board...

Journeyman

Is there anyone happy with their phone or is it just a complaint board...

I like the phone myself.  If people are really unhappy with it maybe they should go back to the Evo 4G.  I am just saying! 

55 REPLIES 55
Sprint Employee

Hello all, I have to agree with USYETTERR in some respects mainly I have been working here for too long, and every newly introduced technology is seen, at least by some as a fad/gimmick, SMS was adopted well, downloadable ringers/screensavers, music playback capability, Camera/video, removable storage, color screens, many of these features some see as must haves now and would not consider a phone without each of them. I feel that 3D is the wave of the future, it has been in tvs for some time and seen progress, now phones & game systems have 3D cameras & screens. Many companies are considering 3D tablets and PC. I agree that it's more than a gimmick.

No longer working Community Response.
Wizard

Might I just say that after watching Youtube 3D videos etc., I have a whole new outlook on this 3D thing.  I didn't ralize that it actually came out of the screen like at the theatre.  It is truly awesome.

Master

I think some ppl truly believe that if they scream, B-itch, curse, and threaten that they will leave Sprint, they will have the World given to them in a Plate for FREE. Well... guess what, maybe not this time .

I do like sprint's Costumer Service and it's performance in the data and voice network, I used to have problems with the phones they had, but now days, I think they are leading the way as far as the new tech devices.

And again, this is just me...

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Wizard

I switched over from being a long time AT&T customer, and let me tell you, the grass is definitely greener over here.  In my experience, after having the EVO 4G and now the 3D, it's been great.  If people here are unhappy with customer service etc., then I hope they never switch to AT&T, because they're in for a rude awakening!  Sprint's service has been good to me along with their data.  The unlimited data is awesome and they give me a 23% discount due to my job.  My coworkers on the other three big companies don't get anything like that.

GrandMaster

im still pretty stoked about the techs that are in here on their time trying to help people. some of the things might not help but still its a step above what they really need to do.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Thank you we do  try to help when we can

Journeyman

No complaints.  I love my phone.  Just running out of space.  Need to buy a bigger SD card and figure out how to transfer the info from one card to another.  Do I just do a copy from one card to another?

Sprint Employee

Hello dpeck4444, Glad to hear that you are happy with your phone, in short yes you copy the files from one card to another, an additional step that I take is copying the files to my pc to back them up, and copy to the new card from there. Although you may find that windows will not allow you to copy some of the contents of SD:\android\data since the foldernames for some apps that had been mode to SD are too long, if you have trouble with this you can uninstall the app and reinstall from the market.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

People scream lawsuit because its their right. There shouldn't be this many people unhappy with there cell service to the point they want to sue. Sprint and your phones maker have to honor their warranties and to provide you the product you agreed to, BUT lawsuits are expensive.  so instead of empty threats try the BBB or the FTC. The FTC wont investigate a singular claim but if there are a lot of claims they will become involved. Even large companies should have to treat people fairly and with dignity.

Journeyman

I love Sprint! No complaints here! Except they shut my services off, when I need law enforcement, cuz my bill printed, and when I knew it i had a credit, then at 430 am , when I was being robbed, I couldn';t use my phone, except for 911, which worked...so I was ok, and still a happy customer! Love my iphone 4s 🙂

Journeyman

And, this is also, coming from a former Sprint Employee in the Tech Support Team! Man, Loved that job, till they shut my call center down 😕

Journeyman

Love my Evo 3D, and Love Sprint. 

The only thing I wiant now is a world phone as I may be traveling. 

(Oh, and ICS on the 3D at some point)

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat