Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Screen: Losing "Phone" option?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

I set up 2 of the buttons on my lock screen to customize, and now the Phone (furthest to the left) button is blank, and I don't see a way to re-add phone.

Ideas?

Tags (3)
16 REPLIES 16
Journeyman

Mine is doing it too. I think it was the update. Did you update yours?

Journeyman

Yes, I did update it.

It was there after the update, but went away when I changed the buttons.

Journeyman

Yeah I hadn't touched those shortcuts at all on my phone, that's why I thought maybe it was the update. I can't figure out how to get it back either.

A quick restart should fix this.

Journeyman

That didn't work.

Wizard

I don't have the device in hand at this time and i'm not finding anything usefull in the device user guide - but can you or have you tried this: home screen > menu > settings > personalize display > lock screen?

Journeyman

Yeah the "phone" option doens't show up in that menu and it seems that's the only way to add the lock screen shortcuts

Wizard

RIOT212 wrote:

Yeah the "phone" option doens't show up in that menu and it seems that's the only way to add the lock screen shortcuts

I've been playing with the EVO 3D for about 30 minutes trying to figure out why the phone is dropping off the lock screen and can't find a logical answer... I'm guessing this may be an issue that will need to be coded and pushed out in a release, I'll keep looking into this and see if there are any solutions or updates.

Journeyman

Let me know if I can pre-test some code, or ideas.  I'm VERY willing to be a guinea pig.

Wizard

It wasn't until after I changed one of the lock screen icons that I lost my phone icon.  I've tried revolting, removing the battery, doing a force stop of the phone and HTC Sense, but no luck. I can't find the phone icon anywhere.

Journeyman

it was on the option menu when i recieved the phone in mail, once i did software update, the option was gone!!! for no reason.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat