Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Screen: Losing "Phone" option?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Master

Re: Lock Screen: Losing "Phone" option?

It seams to be a software issue, since even if you go to edit the lock screen and you don't edit anything, it will drop. I hope they fix it, for now I just put in there, instead of the phone, the "Call History" since it will take you almost in the same place. You can find the "call history" in the menu list when you go and edit the lock screen.

Another issue I had, was the weather lock screen, in Las Vegas we have many days with temps over 100, and the one on the temp is always outside the screen, yesterday it was 109 and if you didn't realize it, you would think it was 09 degrees in here lol. It seams who wrote the code forgot to calibrate the 3 digit temp display, I think they should've had the temp in the middle on top of the city name, just my opinion.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Hope this is fixed soon because the phone icon displayed the number of new calls received

Highlighted
Journeyman

Your wish has been granted.  Check HTC Software Updates, and find the lock screen and HTC Widget programs updated.

And Phone is now in the list of things to select, and works

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Wizard

A fix has been provided with an application update.

You can more information under

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/71001

Highlighted
Master

Re: Lock Screen: Losing "Phone" option?

I'm very impressed with the fixes that Sprint is rolling out, very fast fix. THX

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat