ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love the phone!! One day delivery!!!

Journeyman

With all of the complaints.. and I understand people dont write unless there is something wrong.. I wanted to say awesome job Sprint!! Every complaint I have had has been dealt with professionally. I finally felt like a premiere customer by getting my phone a day early. And they tweeted that preinstalled apps are removeable. I am no troll or employee, just a very satisfied customer. BTW... I called Sprint because I had an issue when I activated my phone and they informed me that because I have been a loyal customer I received a 65 dollar credit on top of my upgrade. VERY SATISFIED. Any bugs will be worked out with updates... Customer service is key and right now Sprint is at the top of its game.

Now my one complaint.. Why no info on the Galaxy S 2 (Within)? I have 5 lines and prefer to play both sides of the feild

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Thank you

Exclusive: Sprint’s Q3 roadmap includes Epic 2, Samsung ‘full touch 4G’ device, BlackBerry Bold Touch, and more

Source: www.thisismynext.com Posted on: Jun 24, 2011 12:25 AM by Chris Ziegler

Just released on the above web site

Journeyman

I've been VERY impressed with the sprint folks on this launch.  I got a FTB phone, and over the last 3 days, all the reported problems were fixed with quick OTA updates.  3 OTA's in 3 Days, not bad.

Now, if we can keep this up, I'll be a very happy camper.

Kudo's to Sprint on the launch.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat