cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NYC VERY BAD 3g/4G SIGNAL & SMS for EVO 3D

Journeyman

me and my wife upgraded to evo 3d, from blackberry, bbm was way better, the text was way better. no 3g but it was functional.

as for EVO 3D??? SMS lags and doesnt send i recieve sms 10-20mins later, and my wife recieves my sms 10-20min later also.. horrible very disapointed...

now the signal? thats horrible. never 4g signal at home, 3g services is always laggy, downloads always interupted. why am i paying $10 more when i cant even get 4g signal in my home? AREA CODE 11220, i did speed test says 700 download 200 upload... on 3g, i was told i can reach 1.5 download never even got that close.

Not to mention how HOT my phone gets when charging

AM i the only one??

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

That sucks.  I'm out on the west coast.  It's a completely different story.  My SMS messages get sent and are received almost instantly.  My 3G d/l speed can drop as low as .5Mbps, but is usually right around 1.2Mbps.  My 4G signal ranges from fair to good at home, and my d/l speed has been averaging between 5-6Mbps.

I should add that these were the same speeds I was getting on my EVO 4G.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No, you're not. Refer to my discussion, I'm from the Upper East Side district and work in LIC.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat