ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTTERBOX.

Journeyman

OTTERBOX.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has seen this/or has it already? if so any reviews? Im looking at buying this, just want to see if any recommendations

6 REPLIES 6

OTTERBOX.

I have the Defender series  by otterbox.  So far it seems pretty good.  It feels more secure than the one for the EVO 4g.  Its a little pricey at 49.00  but I think it will be a good case.  Now that its out you should be able to Google it and get some reviews. I definitely like it, Rick.

Wizard

OTTERBOX.

I have the Otterbox Commuter. I do like it as it's very rugged but the rubber cover for the charger port tends to get in the way and the case is so thick that the kickstand doesn't work very well with the case on it. It's a great case, but I recommend getting the Defender as it remedies both these complaints and is even tougher.

Journeyman

OTTERBOX.

For the 4G or 3D ?

Journeyman

OTTERBOX.

Because I'm looking into getting the commuter for the HTC EVO 3D, and it looks nice not to thick, just gotta look for some reviews.

OTTERBOX.

Journeyman

OTTERBOX.

I bought the purple Body Glove case at first and returned it because I just couldn't stand the fingerprints it showed all of the time. I exchanged it for the Otterbox Commuter case. I like it much better than the purple case and the Defender. It adds just the right amount of protection and not much bulk at all!! I am happy with it so far. I have not used the screen protector yet, I purchased the ones from Sprint and I am using one of those right now.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat