cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OtterBox – Car Mount compatibility for HTC EVO 3D

Journeyman

Is the HTC EVO 3D Vehicle Mount - Item KPH6787Q compatible with the OtterBox Defender Series case - HTC EVO 3D Item CFH5610Q?  I would like a car mount for my phone but don't want to take the OtterBox off as it's a pain to take off.  If that car mount is not compatible can you suggest one that is?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

No must remove case

Journeyman

Re: OtterBox – Car Mount compatibility for HTC EVO 3D

Well that bites.  It's a dang pain to take off.  Wouldn't do it every time I got in the car.

Any suggestions on a different brand car mount? 

Wizard

Hello,

First I would suggest changing your display name, it's never a good idea to post any personal information on public forums online. Here's a great and easy step by step to change your display name.

As for the car mount compatibility, there are universal car mounts that are adjustable and should work with the EVO 3D even with your OtterBox on it, such as this one.

Journeyman

Re: OtterBox – Car Mount compatibility for HTC EVO 3D

Thank you Shane.  For the tip on changing my profile name and the advise on the car mount.  I'll definately have to invest in this mount.  Have a great day!

Journeyman

Thank you for posting I needed to know the same thing

So far there isn't much out there for the 3d but Seidio might sell one down the road.  I have the car mount they sell for the EVO 4g and its the best one I've seen.  We'll have to wait and see.  seidio.com

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat